US MARKETS OPEN BEFORE THE FED / CHART ANALYSIS / MARKET ANALYSIS / CRYPTO NEWS
Good morning America.
Here is what’s happening in the markets today.
– The US Stock Markets Sell Off Before J. Powell speech today with DJ down 0.4% ..the S&P500 dropped 0.8% and the Nasdaq tanked over 1.5%
– European gas, power and carbon prices hit new all-time highs
– Brent Oil prices broke the $80 a barrel again on concern at the low global inventories
– The Public Bank of China injected today another $15 Billion into the markets, keeping the exchange rate stable at 6.46 vs the USD
– BTC tested the $42 K mark to the down side earlier in the session …and ETH dropped again below the $3000 mark … trading at around $3920.
Please SUBSCRIBE to our channel 🙂
Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained on this website or any other material provided by DOT FinancialNews and associated companies or employees is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any foreign exchange contract, contract for difference or securities of any type – It does not take into account your personal circumstances, please do not trade or invest based solely on this information. By Viewing any material or using the information within this site you agree that this is general education material and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general information provided here by DOT FinancialNews, its employees, directors, or fellow members.
Futures, Options, and Spot Currency Trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. Please note that over 70% of the retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.