PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN – AAPI Influencers & Creators Discuss Mental Health Over A5 Wagyu Beef Dinner
▶️ Don’t forget to Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCED0WVpT-8Ib5YUXRrAVT-Q
In today’s episode of I’m Human 2, Cary & Sean invite some of the most disruptive Asian American (AAPI) social media influencers and entertainers for a rare Japanese / Australian A5 Wagyu Beef dinner. Some of the rare meats include the Makoto Wagyu as well as the Omi Beef Wagyu.
Together, they share their wins and lessons from the world of social media and discuss how to move forward post BLM, pandemic, & Asian hate in order to create a greater future self and community as better human beings.
It’s our goal to share deeper stories and create new ideas through empathy, diversity, and inclusion.
Be sure to follow & connect with today’s special guests on IG:
‣ Joe Jitsukawa: https://www.instagram.com/joejitsukawa/
‣ Kimchi: https://www.instagram.com/kimchi_chic/
‣ Sylvia Wakana: https://www.instagram.com/sylvia.wakana/
‣ Soy Nguyen: https://www.instagram.com/foodwithsoy/
Special thanks to Papa Wagyu for sponsoring our show. You can order their wagyu beef at: https://papawagyu.com/
Director & Host:
‣ Cary Hokama: https://www.instagram.com/carydoes/
‣ Sean Nguyen: https://www.instagram.com/papa.wagyu/
Director Of Photography:
‣ Allen B Chen: https://www.instagram.com/allen.films/
2nd Camera & Grip:
‣ Christopher Nguyen: https://www.instagram.com/paperarttwork/
‣ Sky Wood: https://www.instagram.com/skyhowwood/
#aapistories #futureself #empathy