Finding Diversions During a Bourbon Tour in Kentucky (Day 4)
Sorry for the wind noise that creeps up. It was a pretty windy day and seemed to zero in on my phone’s microphone.
Some items to check out include:
– Abraham Lincoln Birthplace (Hodgenville, KY)
– Ark Encounter (Williamston, KY)
– Churchill Downs and Kentucky Derby Museum (Louisville, KY)
– Devou Park (great view of Cincinnati, from Covington, KY)
– Horse Farms (across the state)
– Horseshoe Casino (Elizabeth, IN across the Ohio from Louisville, KY)
– Keeneland Race Track (Lexington, KY)
– Kentucky Cooperage (see barrels being made in Lebanon, KY)
– Louisville Slugger Museum (Louisville, KY)
HOW TO DO A KENTUCKY BOURBON TOUR
I visited 19 distilleries in 8 days on this trip. Find out more about each by visiting https://www.travelfuelslife.com/inspiration/kentucky-bourbon-trail-travel-guide.html And I’d love for you to subscribe to my channel. This is just the first in a series of video blogs I will be developing as I travel the globe.
And as always, feel free to comment and make suggestions. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing information to help make travel easier and more enjoyable.