Farm Land for Sale, Real Estate Investing Farm for Sale, Home and Land in Kentucky
Let’s go see some awesome places – be my copilot here! http://youtube.com/user/workoutchamp/?sub_confirmation=1 Brad Simmons. New farm list – http://BluegrassTeam.com/homefinder. Text Ken Bluegrass Team EXP Realty to get you all over this farm for sale – 859-494-5521. Farm Land for Sale, Real Estate Investing Farm for Sale, Home and Land in Kentucky – Small house Big Land Cattle Ranch Living Big in a Tiny house, Home and Land for Sale in Kentucky. Welcome to Willow Creek Farm – Sincerely a hard property to explain in a minute or less – and sincerely beautiful. #SmallHouseBigLand #HomeAndLandForSale Living Big in a Tiny house. #BestRealEstateAgentInKentucky, Home and Land for Sale in Kentucky. Farm with Live water.
I call it the Willow Creek Farm – because the Willow Creek runs through it – sounds romantic, right? This is not a small farm – it is actually registered with the NRCS as Remington Farms #248. And you know when you buy it, you can call it whatever you want. 😀 – One lady saw it and called it Shangri-la. 🙂 . What do YOU think you’d call this gorgeous property? Could easily be off the grid.
The Willow Creek runs through the property – that is a never ending stream. Well, 4 ponds, barn, trails cut, power in several areas, so bringing power to your favorite amazing building site is a piece of cake.
It has a 4/2 house that is started – just needs to be finished. There is an old mobile home on it that could be lived in temporarily – or for a hired hand or for rental income. There is rotational fencing and fields set up – all with new Ritchie waterers of course.
– 123 Acres of beautiful real estate
– Cattle operation currently – full AI setup there. Backgrounding cattle operations
– $15,000+ chute all set up – Filson Sheeted Sweep Crowding Tub with a 24 foot alley with a Palp cage, and a Priefert Squeeze Chute — can be bought separately.
– Easy access from 3 driveways and good road to middle of farm
– Good road frontage
– 1800 sf 3-4 br ranch house on slab (studded and roofed with plumbing stubbed up – needs plenty more to finish, but you are a good percentage way down the track.
– The house / guesthouse / shop is laid out well and ready to finish).
– 36×24 equipment shed
– 2 large feed pads
– 4 ponds
– Natural spring and a old well
– Willow Creek runs through farm (all season)
– 5 heated auto waterers
– Fenced and Cross fenced into 12 Fields – 4 board, high tensile and barbed wire
– 4 frost free hydrants – these are not electric. They run off of Geo-Thermal = no electric bill. There is a water key that can be used to turn off or on individually
– Electric at 2 main entrances and deep into farm at old cabin
– Old cabin has reclaimable wood beams inside
– River crossings concreted
– Pollinator fields
– All fields fertilized and seeded 2019
– Partial wooded and can be leased or hunted Big buck and turkey
– All improvements made for a turnkey farming/cattle operation – just back the trucks up and let the cows out!
– the bottom land on this property would be perfect for growing. Sellers have already inquired with NRCS to do this
– 50 min to Lexington, 50 min to Louisville.
How about a Doc or professional who loves the outdoors and wants to spend more time with family – AND – needs a good tax deduction??? Know someone?
Part of the NRCS Conservation Program NRCS’s natural resources conservation programs help people reduce soil erosion, enhance water supplies, improve water quality, increase wildlife habitat, and reduce damages caused by floods and nature. danville ky danville kentucky property for sale in lexington real estate agencies in danville kentucky houses for sale in lexington kentucky